Without the support of the foundations, we could not deliver the type of programs our service users have become accustomed to! We are very fortunate to have received monies to augment our programs and services.
WE ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT 100% OF ANY DONATED DOLLAR GOES DIRECTLY TO CLIENT SERVICES! THERE IS NEVER ANY ADMINISTRATION OR OVERHEAD AMOUNT DEDUCTED!
Quinte Vitality and Social Support also applies our Outcome Measurement Training (provided through the United Way of Quinte) to measure its programs and services strengths and weaknesses. It is our way of ensuring the programs and services we provide are measured to ensure their needed continuation.
We will use the data generated through Outcome Measurement to:
- Strengthen existing services
- Target effective services for expansion
- Identify training needs of our staff and volunteers
- Develop and justify budgets
- Prepare long range budgets
- Focus Board Members’ attention on program issues