- Verification of developmental disability as defined by the Developmental Services Act »
- 18 years of age or older (short term arrangements are possible for students returning to school)
Selection and Admission Criteria
- Must meet all components of Eligibility Criteria (see above)
- Approval from the QVSS Agency Admission Committee
Based on funding availability and the number of available openings in the program*
*If there are no available openings in the provincially contracted program, the applicant has the following options:
- The applicant can be placed on a waiting list
- Upon acceptance the applicant can pay the fee for services
Fee for services is available if and when:
- There are no vacancies in the 56 full-time openings at Q.V.S.S.
- Individuals require assistance or support not currently offered by Q.V.S.S.
- You have been approved for Passport funding to purchase day supports services. Guidelines for approval
Cost of Supports:
- Based on the level of individual supervision required
- Based on an individual’s service request
Together with other agencies, Q.V.S.S. will work to provide easy access to a range of services and supports in Hastings and Prince Edward County.
For further information, please contact:
Linda Bosley (Intake Provider) 613-968-5211 or email Linda