Rules and Guidelines:
- You must be 18 or older to attend.
- Alcohol, illegal substances, and smoking are prohibited on the grounds. Smoking is allowed outside of the fenced area of the school. – Alyssa is checking this.
- The quarrelling involving physical and verbal actions that may lead to violence or bodily contact will result in you being asked to leave and possibly removed from the membership list. QVSS will utilize the Belleville Police Services for your removal if you do not go willingly.
- Do not bring valuables to the dances. There is no storage provided for the attendants. If you do so, it is at your own risk, and Q.V.S.S. will not be held responsible for replacing any lost/stolen items.
- A proper dress code is expected of all attending the dance. Attire with lettering or drawings which depict sexually suggestive expressions/actions, profanity, drugs, alcohol, or which degrade the integrity of the individual or others is prohibited. Undergarments should not be visible.